Bruce Service Pack and the Vista Street Band proudly present:
Rockin’ our sales from the album our ecosystem rocks!
Here I only list the top 10…
you may find the rest of the list here.
- Management has renamed its Waterfall process to Agile Waterfall
- You start hiring consultants so they can take the blame
- The Continuous Integration server has returned the error message “Fuck it, I give up”
- You have implemented your own Ruby framework that uses XML configuration files
- Your eldest team member references Martin Fowler as a ’snot-nosed punk’
- Your source code control system is a series of folders on a shared drive
- Allocated QA time is for Q and A why your crap is broken
- All of your requirements are written on a used cocktail napkin
- You start considering a new job so you don’t have to maintain the application you are building
- The lead web developer thinks the X in XHTML means ‘extreme’
Today after 10h hours of work I’ve found the following jewel here in Hamburg.
It is a Simson, thats a german brand which stopped producing about 5 years ago. They are really rare and I always thought, that there none of them left on our streets.